Twitter

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My First Post

I don't know why I finally put a blog together. I've been reading a friend's of mine and thought it was pretty neat. How is a blog different than Twitter or Facebook? I am resigned to the fact that social media is here to stay. I've decided to embrace it and learn about it as much as I can. As one former boss said: "Grow or Die".
I figured family and friends may read it. You know the FB haters that say: "why do they post that" or "do they think I care what movie she saw"? Anyway, I can't write for what people may or may not want to read it. I figured I would just write and go from there. If anything else, in this day and age, you can't pull a stack of letters out of a drawer and re-read them. It is all digital now. I did want some type of transcription to capture the daily lives of my family.
Well, this is all for now. I haven't pretended to even put together a meal for this evening.
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment