- R1 and R2 are in full swing of their sports. Three to four nights a week, we are at the ball field and/or track. I wouldn't trade it for anything. However, eating at the Subway in Branchville was a low point after a baseball game.
- My neck/shoulder is doing much better. I have a new appreciation for people with chronic pain.
- I haven't seen R1 since he started The Hunger Games today. I'm sure he'll finish it tonight. I need to go ahead and order the 2nd and 3rd book.
- I love the beautiful flowers in my yard this time of the year.
- Easter is almost here!
This my attempt to jot down random thoughts and keep up with technology~ it seems like my mind is going in a thousand directions.
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Time to write in March
I've let the entire month of March slip by and it is almost over. I get bogged down in blog writing because I always want to make it a theme. Given my self diagnosed ADHD, it is difficult to settle down. Therefore, I'll write random thoughts to summarize the month of March.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment