Twitter

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Movie Time

As a really neat gift, the boys received movie gift cards.  They were ready to use the cards and I was game for a movie.  They decided on Mission Impossible.  I really enjoyed it.  It was rated PG-13.  I only remember one bad word (sh*t).  It wasn't too gory.  But, it did have the good versus evil plot of trying to save the world from nuclear disaster.  I liked the scenes from Dubai, Budapest, Mumbai, and Moscow and of course, San Francisco.

I am going to remember the movie gift card for others- it was a great gift.  They even got to splurge at the concession stand without me complaining how expensive it is.
We finished off the day by going to Target and Barnes and Noble.  In Target, it looked like neanderthals attacked the post Christmas sale.  I did pick up some wrapping paper, bows, and paper holiday products.  I ran into an old teaching buddy from Beaufort.  He told me that he is no longer teaching which made me sad.  But, it was fun to catch up.  The boys told me that they could hear me all the way in the DVD's because I talk too loud.
Barnes and Noble graciously accepted our duplicate Christmas returns.  Santa Claus brought Risden a book he already had.  Santa Claus needs to get it together!  Of course, Barnes and Noble was having a great sale as well.  I picked up a few books that hopefully I'll read in the new year.

I haven't seen the movie or read the book.  But, it looks like I'll move through it pretty quickly.

  I'm always looking for motivational teaching books.  Ron Clark is known for his successful schools.
Stay tuned!
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment