Twitter

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shell Blog A Lot is Misplacing Things a Lot

Wow!  Nothing like the enthusiasm of the new year.  I was going to work on the blog, do this, do that.  Here it is the 4th of January and the wheels are coming off the bus!  There simply are not enough hours in the day.  All of this may have to do with it being my 3rd day on Weight Watchers.  I went through the honeymoon phase, but today was truly hard.
Weight Watchers keeps changing their plan which I don't know if it is marketing or improved science.  Nonetheless, I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. 
The day started out being too cold.  Temperatures in the 20's just doesn't work for me.  I would be totally content to bypass winter entirely and live in 80's year round.  That would mean moving to San Diego and I don't see that in my near future.  I left my work keys at home but didn't realize it.  I just thought one of the 2 tote bags or my huge purse had eaten them.  I easily adjusted by using my co-workers door. I came home to discover that I no longer had my cell phone in my possession.  I'm 99% sure I left it on my desk, then again I'm not really sure.  All of this to say:  I used to never be like this.  I couldn't understand nor did I have patience with humans that were losing keys and cell phones.  Now, I have become that person.  Maybe I am watching too much of The Bachelor on ABC.
Now back to Weight Watchers (I promise not to go on and on) but I need accountability.  One of my favorite show on TV is Modern Family.  The episode where Cam goes on a diet is one of the best.  It shows all the stages of Cam going through his diet.  "Cam-Rage" is hilarious.  Maybe it is so funny, because I totally understand how he feels.  I'm hungry.


I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.


Shell Blog A Lot and hope to find her phone A Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment