Twitter

Friday, January 20, 2012

IPad Learning Curve

This is exciting! I have figured out how to write on the blog via the iPad. I know that sounds so elementary, but I'm beginning to understand the ins and out of this marvelous device. The keyboard takes some getting used to, but I am getting there. Friday afternoons are the best. The kids and I come home and just relax. It is refreshing to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the week. Usually People magazine arrives on Fridays and I indulge in mindless reading. Today I received an extra treat because Southern Living arrived too. Simple pleasures make life great. Someone called this weekend a hibernation weekend and I'm going to borrow the phrase. I need to rest up because things are going to get busy in February. It will be a good busy with Saturday track meets. Have a nice weekend! P.S. I am still learning the editing feature of the iPad- I'm sorry about the errors! Shell Blog A Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment