This my attempt to jot down random thoughts and keep up with technology~ it seems like my mind is going in a thousand directions.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Happy Saturday
Good morning! I'm trying to blog from the IPad again- so please forgive the typos.
With my neck/shoulder, I'm on steroids which I believe is to contributing to my inability to sleep. I find myself waking up between 4 and 5 each morning. Instead of fighting it, I have been retreating to the family room and settling into my favorite chair. I've always heard about people who get up early and enjoy the quiet. I'm finding it a nice time to read and listen to my Bible devotion. The IPad Bible app has an audio version, too. I scared Reeves the other morning when he heard A MAN talking in the family room. I assured in that it was the word of the Lord!
We are heading to Georia Southern today for a baseball game. I'm looking forward to it. I missed so many games last year because I had graduate school work to do. I kept promising the boys that I would not miss this season. Rain looks iffy- but I'm not going to worry about it!
Have a great weekend!
Shell Blog a Lot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment