I've been a little stressed lately because I feel that I am juggling too many balls in the air. But, aren't we all?
With a couple of "ah-ha" moments have brought me back to reality.
- Mark, R1, and R2 make an incredible family.
- Hurting my neck or rotator cuff or whatever in the heck it is has given me plenty of time to reflect. I'm healing.
- I've watch more television in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 2 years.
| Moneyball is a pretty good movie if you love baseball. |
- Kim and Kourtney take NY is a
train wreck but I can't resist
.
- I watched Up again and cried-- it should be a must see for every age.
- I'm sorry that Seal and Heidi have broken up.
I listened to an interview with them on NPR a couple of years ago. I really believed they were the real deal.
- My good friend the media specialist gave me an IPhone tutorial. She showed me a Bible app and now I have Joyce Meyer daily devotions. Youversion.com. Media Specialist Friend always helps me keep things in perspective.
- I've decided that I need to evaluate whether or not things will matter a month from now, a year from now, etc.
- Happy belated Valentines Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment