Today was job shadow day for my boys. Each one set up their own assignment. R1 called Coach B on the phone. R2 stopped by Ms. G's room. They didn't have to job shadow at my work, but they wanted to. As someone pointed out, they picked teachers in the same discipline. It was kind of strange all heading to the same place this morning. They quickly found their spots.
Both enjoyed their day very much. I enjoyed hearing their stories about the day. Both boys asked for advice. Coach B said: "set goals and avoid distractions of idiots". I loved this. I had someone job shadow me today as well. It was a busy day. My advice to her was to: "work hard and learn as much as you can".
Friday is almost here. Have a nice weekend. It is time to play ball!
No comments:
Post a Comment