I didn't get too out of control--- I went with Day 1!
If I had to pick my favorite food-- that's not too hard. There are a few things that I've learned to love that I didn't like as a child: broccoli and mushrooms. I still refuse to eat beets, collards, or brussel sprouts-- yuck!
All of these are in no particular order:
Drink: Diet Coke (I know it is bad for you), water with sliced lemons, unsweetened tea
Dessert: Italian Cream Cake. Really the cake part is just a vessel to let me eat the cream cheese frosting. And, I like to eat my cake out of the fridge
Candy Bar: Plain Hershey's Dark Chocolate bar. I loved dark chocolate way before anyone talked about it. Nobody would eat the little bite-size dark chocolates but me. That is one candy bar that is absolutely safe in this home
Meal: shredded BBQ pork/hash-rice/green beans/slaw or pepperoni pizza. I like my BBQ with red sauce--Mark likes it with yellow. It is a minor concession because I will eat yellow sauce, too.
Ice cream: chocolate chip mint. Once again, nobody will eat it in this house
Bread: I would eat croissants every morning of my life if I could. But, that's not happening.
Cereal: Special K with blueberries or strawberries. I always add a banana
Fruit: Blueberries-- and, those suckers are not cheap if they are out of season! I made sure to stock my freezer this summer.
Sandwich: roast-beef! With dill pickles, lettuce, and tomatoes
Misc: mozzarella cheese sticks-- I always have them on hand. Much cheaper if bought from Sams or Costco! I also love pimento cheese on Triscuits-- I'll eat store kind or homemade.
Salad dressing: balsamic vinaigrette. I'll even eat plain balsamic. If I really want to indulge, I'll have blue cheese dressing.
I'll finish there because now I am hungry. Bon appetit!

No comments:
Post a Comment